Monday, April 12, 2010

kall me karla

i love the kardashians. i have no shame about it. i love them. especially khloe. we've talked about her perfect gunmetal mani. and you've probably seen her rings, like, without a kamera or binokulars because they're so kompletely huge and sparkly.

well now look at her home office. so glam, so luxe. give it to me. read about the details here.



do you think if i spelled my name with a K i kould get one just like it?

top photo from http://www.people.com/, ring photo from www.celebritysmackblog.com, all others from www.casasugar.com

1 comment:

Kate Spears said...

Dear Karla,

it just might work. i'll keep my fingers krossed for you...although i already spell my name with a k and my office doesn't look anything like this ;)

-Kate a' la Southern Belle Simple

Blog Widget by LinkWithin