Wednesday, October 7, 2009

call for entries: sweet spots!

you know how there are certain places in your home that just make you happy? i think of them as sweet spots -- they're like moments of peace, calm and contentment -- even though there's a chance you'll never feel "done" in your entire home all at once.

if you remember from my conversation with jamie meares, she talked about the idea that a home should always be evolving and changing, and i wholeheartedly agree. but i also think it's imperative to have a few spots at any given time that you are totally smitten with. i want to see the sweet spots in your home!

right now, this little corner of my bedroom is one such spot. it's right next to my beloved balcony and features a wall adorned with paintings and photographs that are meaningful to me and span my whole lifetime, time-wise.

email me at carla.rothberg@gmail.com with pictures of your sweet spots so i can share them with readers in an upcoming post.

1 comment:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

What a neat idea! I can't wait to see everyone's sweet spots!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin